Principal practitioner Michelle Akiva has over 14 years lymphatic drainage experience and is accredited with the Australasian Lymphology Association (ALA).
A source of empowerment
Empowering people to manage their condition – to reconnect and understand their body and health needs. Intelligent, informative, wise & knowledgeable.
Nurturing, caring and kind. South Coast Lymphatic Clinic will always make you feel respected and heard.
Confident & competent
Greatly skilled, efficient and effective yet humble in approach.
A gentle touch
A subtle soft (yet powerful) touch, that offers encouragement, empathy, nurturing and understanding.
Focused, compassionate and caring. South Coast Lymphatic Clinic is attentive to our clients’ health and the role lymphoedema massage plays in their general wellbeing.
Our Experience & Qualifications
- Accredited with the Australasian Lymphology Association (ALA);
- Certificate 3 – Dr Vodder School (Int’l) method of Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Complete Decongestive Therapy;
- Over 14 years’ lymphatic drainage experience
- 2 years’ experience working in the Lymphoedema Clinic at St Vincent’s Private Hospital, Sydney;
- Diploma of Lymphatic Drainage – Nature Care College, Sydney;
- Diploma of Remedial Massage – Nature Care College, Sydney;
- Level 2 – Oncology Massage from Oncology Massage Limited Australia;
- Lymph Taping – MTC Taping, Sydney
- Advanced Diploma – Nutritional Medicine. Nature Care College, Sydney.
- Advanced Diploma – Herbal Medicine. Nature Care College, Sydney.